Land of the Living Land of the Living

Sounds like a good idea for a T.V. Show theme. nice bro

nietzlawe responds:

I've got a good concept for the track once I fully spruce it up to my liking.

GlockenSaw ~P~ & DJ-D GlockenSaw ~P~ & DJ-D

Always remember that deliquent. Missing you bro.

Ndorphins - Virus (Trap) Ndorphins - Virus (Trap)

Nicccccceee

Xanax (prod. Freeze CVP Beats) Xanax (prod. Freeze CVP Beats)

Fresh

Kid (prod. by Dixie Hype) [Demo 2] Kid (prod. by Dixie Hype) [Demo 2]

Yo, sick flows. Great message to man. That beat is pretty psychedelic, but the quality is poor. Get you some stronger beats man an you'll be unstoppable.

Hokage Funeral Hokage Funeral

Sounds great man! I'd like to hear some more piano and strings. and a harder bass line. but the melody is amazing. Great stuff bro, your almost there with this.

Hyperion666 responds:

Thank you that means a lot truly does. Check out my latest work.Ii will be putting out some new crazy stuff. Just got more sounds, so I will be experimenting quite hard actually. About to upload my latest dubstep peice, Dance of the Stars. Check that out and show me some love. I think it came together quite nicely. Keep safe and rock out!!!! BRO FIST!!!! l3

Path of a Prophet ruff Path of a Prophet ruff

KILLED IT! haha nice man. the ending was ill. 5/5 my dude.

Like Nothing - LoveKavi Like Nothing - LoveKavi

Uhhh! Ohhhh! Kavi bringing it with a banger! Diggin the brass. Makes it all come together. Well I believe some lyrics are going to be made for this one! Another collab is on the horizon. We will be in touch. Stay up fam.

~Rymix

Still Around Still Around

Killed it. What happened to NGHHM. No one leaves reviews anymore. Great flow man, and it was deep as hell. Seems like you climbed out of a deep place to get on this. Good stuff. Check my new track out too. Lets keep HHM up with good, fresh music.

~Rymix

Los Mas Buscados °||Cover||° Los Mas Buscados °||Cover||°

Holy shit?! Sounds like theye're pissed. Respect to the music! sounds badass, and I'd still rock it even though I dont know what the hell is going on. I'm jammin to it right now. The drums we're cool man, good add.

~Respect.