View Profile RemixF2D

All 373 Audio Reviews

229 w/ Responses

Sounds like a good idea for a T.V. Show theme. nice bro

nietzlawe responds:

I've got a good concept for the track once I fully spruce it up to my liking.

Always remember that deliquent. Missing you bro.

Nicccccceee

Fresh

Sounds great man! I'd like to hear some more piano and strings. and a harder bass line. but the melody is amazing. Great stuff bro, your almost there with this.

Hyperion666 responds:

Thank you that means a lot truly does. Check out my latest work.Ii will be putting out some new crazy stuff. Just got more sounds, so I will be experimenting quite hard actually. About to upload my latest dubstep peice, Dance of the Stars. Check that out and show me some love. I think it came together quite nicely. Keep safe and rock out!!!! BRO FIST!!!! l3

KILLED IT! haha nice man. the ending was ill. 5/5 my dude.

Uhhh! Ohhhh! Kavi bringing it with a banger! Diggin the brass. Makes it all come together. Well I believe some lyrics are going to be made for this one! Another collab is on the horizon. We will be in touch. Stay up fam.

~Rymix

Great Quality fam. The beat though... Wasn't feeling it with the mood of the track. Lyrics strong as hell. Keep it up. Hook was on point.

~Rymix

Cool sound. There's a lot going on in it, but I can jam to this. Sounds like you were enjoying this one lol.
Peace

~Rymix

Cool man! haha Takes me back to my console RPG days.

teddygram responds:

Thanks! Glad to see you're still around

Two Minds, Two Voices, Two Styles, One way of life...AftyrLyfe.... Ryder, and Rymix Bring a new sound to Hip-Hop with Originality Focused to the Fans and the Music with their own Lyrics combined to bring you a sound you've never heard.

Rymix @RemixF2D